Seeking artists, art lovers and anyone interested in practicing figure drawing. I am very excited to announce that I am hosting this ongoing workshop geared towards everyone at every level. The Open Studio Figure Drawing Workshop is perfect to learn and practice drawing of the human form at your own pace. I will share tips and try to guide you as best possible for an enjoyable evening.
We meet twice a week at studio 205 located in the Cornelia Arts Building (1800 W. Cornelia Avenue). The sessions take place every Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 6:00-8:00 PM (some days may change) but please check the calendar for updates. There is free parking onsite and around the neighborhood too.
This is what you need to do:
- Bring your drawing supplies like charcoals, pencils, ink, (knead) eraser and drawing pad or sketchbook.
- I provide the tables, boards, benches and different models every week.
- Cost for studio session is $15.00 per person (7 max. capacity) collected upon arrival or in advance here. CAB artists pay $10.00. This helps me hire the model(s), maintain the members’ website, the studio space and organize the events.
- I also accept payment via Google Wallet and Venmo (contact me for details).
- If you are not a member of the Roscoe Village Open Studio Figure Drawing Workshop in Meet-up, you will need to RSVP directly to KineticArtProjects@gmail.com at least a day in advance (Subject line: Figure Drawing RSVP)
- All questions, please direct them to KAP’s email above.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
This is a fun workshop! If you want to take a break from the world this is the place to come.
Other places to check us out: